Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Real life

I have finally given into the blogging world...I decided that since I am graduating and entering into the "Real World" that I should document my "Real Life" experiences. I am sure that my life will be more exciting and eventful then it has been...or not, we shall see. But before I have these exciting experiences, I actually have to graduate. Good thing that I will be GRADUATING on Friday!!! Yay! Finally, school will be behind me...there are things that I will miss about being a student and things that I won't. First, things that I won't miss:

1. Staying up late to write a paper that I procrastinated.
2. Studying for a test, then taking the test and realizing that your professor wanted to test you on another subject.
3. Busy work Busy work and more Busy work...
4. Homework that makes no sense what so ever!
5. Countless hours in the library.
6. Professors that say they care and that they want you to succeed but they really don't.
7. Waiting in line at the Cougar eat for hours just to get a sandwich.
8. Driving 2 min to campus, then parking my car and walking 15 more min. to actually get to my class that is forever away.
9. Tests Papers Tests Papers Tests Papers etc. etc...
10. Buying books...enough said.

Things that I will miss:

1. Watching the campus come to life when its Spring.
2. People watching in the library, in the Cougar eat and in the courtyard outside.
3. Losing my voice after a football game.
4. Singing "Rise and shout the cougars are out..." at all of the games.
5. Meeting lots of new people and making new friends.
6. Playing games in class.
7. Crazy fun professors that randomly break out in song in the middle of class.
8. Christmas lights and decorations around campus.
9. Working at Public Affairs...working with the most amazing people...having awesome experiences....driving around in a golf cart and meeting the most incredible people.
10. And....just being a student.

So...Real life begins...

5 comments:

  1. Real life is great! Granted you know have to work full time, have a few more responsibilities, and you dont get to meet as many new people, but at least you are done with school!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get out! Didn't you just leave Viewmont? I am so excited for you to be done...you can make money and spend it on shoes or such!!!! Get some cute pics out here of your face...I will take them...it is my new hobby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were such a cute graduate! The real world has its ups and downs, but the best part is, life is a journey, one we all get to enjoy. :) Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations on graduating! It sure does feel good.

    ReplyDelete