Monday, August 23, 2010

Sad day....Happy day

Today we dropped off my little brother and sister at school. It is sad because my little bro is the last one to leave home and my little sister won't be coming back :(. The happy part is that they are both doing great things and have so much to look forward to. The other night I was talking to my little sister as she was packing up her room, it felt like the moment in Father of the Bride where Annie is packing up her room and then tells her dad "I have actually packed it all..." I almost cried...I love my little sister and I can't believe that she is getting married in month and a half...I will surely miss sharing a room with her and just being able to watch over her. Now she has her amazing fiance to take care of her, but she will always be my little sister...My little bro has grown up so much and is truly one of the most amazing men in my life. I don't know a more humble, kind, sweet, and loving young man than him. He is so solid in the gospel and has always pushed me to be better...I love him for that. He was able for the first time to help give our fathers blessings the other night. He gave my grandma a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful to have such amazing brothers and an amazing father...I don't know how I got soooooo lucky...but I did!!!
My parents should be empty nesters but I am still here...one day soon though I will be gone but for now its just me and the parentals...

2 comments:

  1. Your family is great!! I can't beleive how big your little bro and sis are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Shae! I miss you already! I hope things at home are going super great! And no worries. I'll be home on September 4th and September 11th and probably many times after that!

    ReplyDelete