Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wedding...Birthday...Test...Baby...

So life has been so crazy busy over the past month and it's only going to get crazier over the next two weeks...my little sister gets married next Friday!!! I can't even believe it...She is all grown up. My mom and I have been working on the finishing touches to make my sisters day extra special...I will post pics of the wedding later...Congrats Tara and Karl! love you both!

We celebrated my birthday last month...it was great...it was on sunday so we just had a little bbq with the fam...it was lots of fun, although I was really tired because the night before I worked a graveyard shift at work...but it was still good...and what made it even better was the date I had the night before...which brings me to my next update...

Yesterday I took my Recreational Therapy Certification Test and PASSED!!!! I was so happy to get it over with...I had a hard time finding time to study for it with so much going on but I studied enough to pass....yay!

Last but not least...I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!! I can hardly even stand it!! I have been waiting forever to be an aunt...My brother and Sister-in-law are expecting a baby April 6th...They find out what they are having next month...I just can't wait...it will be one spoiled baby!

I have pics but will be posting them later...

3 comments:

  1. YAY Shae for passing her test and getting certified! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you forget that you're an aunt to my lincoln! goodness Shae! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....of course I have not forgotten about lincoln!!! I need to me the little guy asap! love ya!

    ReplyDelete