Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My little sisters wedding

Friday my little sister got married in the Logan temple. It was an absolutely beautiful day! It really couldn't have been much better. It was so much fun to spend time with family and friends. We had two days of wedding fun! We had an open house the night before at Eagle wood and a luncheon and another open house the day of in Providence. I am so happy that my sister found someone who truly makes her so happy. Congrats Tara and Karl, I love you!

This was the first time Karl saw Tara in her wedding dress...He was one happy boy!Bride's maidsTrying to keep the kids entertained while waiting outside the temple
They did it!!Karl had no idea what to do with the cake...let's just say it was pretty funny!


2 comments:

  1. okay, i want to know about this adam guy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The wedding festivities look like they were amazing! I'm glad you blogged about this because I only got one picture from Nicole!

    ReplyDelete